This is your chance to “Get Moving” and have a go at something new, active and outdoors!
On this page you will find opportunities to take your first steps into fun and sociable outdoor activities. We aim to make activity inclusive, accessible and friendly so that your journey from thinking about trying something new to turning up for that first time is as stress free as possible.
Opportunities to “Get Moving”:
- Stretch Yourself- Beginners Pilates Class, Waterlooville Community Centre
- Stretch Yourself- Beginners Pilates Class, Bedhampton Community Centre
- Stretch Yourself- Beginners Pilates, Hayling Island
- Mature Movers (Seated) at The Meridian Centre
- Mature Movers (Seated) at Emsworth
- Mature Movers (Standing) Fun Class at Emsworth
- Ballroom and Latin American Essential Dance Classes
- Mature Movers (standing) at the Plaza
- Fun Fitness With Trudy- Seated
- Golf at Par 3 Hayling Island
- Cricket- Dementia Friendly
- Coastal Rowing Open Day- Saturday 25th April
- Free Table Tennis