- 14/09/2018 - 22/09/2018
7:45 am - 12:45 pm
Enjoy beautiful sunrises and watching the waves roll in whilst improving your posture, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieving stress and tension, by getting outdoors in our Hayling Island Beachfront Pilates.
Enjoy the stunning views and sea air in this Pilates session for over 55’s, suitable for any experience levels.
Visit with friends, family or on your own. Meet others of a similar age and interest with plenty of time for a chat afterwards!
- Friday 14th September
- Friday 21st September
- Saturday 22nd September
- Additional dates may be added.
- 7.45 – 8.45am
- First session FREE, £2 thereafter (payable on arrival with Hannah your instructor)
- Select your ticket for the appropriate day(s) you wish to attend above.
What else do I need to know?
- Appropriate footwear and clothing is required. Remember this is an outdoor pilates session on the beach.
- All equipment is provided, so you just need to bring yourself and a drink.
- The sessions will not go ahead in inclement weather.
- All attendees should meet outside the Inn on the Beach.
- Pay and display parking is available in West Beach Car Park.
- If you have any concerns about your ability to complete the sessions or have any general health considerations, then please speak to the instructor before commencing the session. Its appropriate for all, especially if you have never done pilates before. Contact Hannah Attenburrow directly on 07984367888 or email@example.com and she would be happy to answer any questions.
Organised by Havant Borough Council in partnership with Beyond the Mud.