- 28/03/2019 - 02/05/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Improve your posture, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieving stress and tension. Enjoy these sessions with friends, family or on your own. Meet others of a similar age and interest with plenty of time for a chat and a cuppa.
If any of the dates appear sold out please contact email@example.com to express your interest. In the event of a cancellation we may be able to fit you in, or find an alternative session for you.
- Thursday 28th March
- Thursday 4th April
- Thursday 11th April
- Thursday 18th April
- Thursday 25th April
- Thursday 2nd May
- 10.30 – 11.30 am
- First session FREE, £5 thereafter (payable on arrival with Hannah your instructor)
- Select your ticket for the appropriate day(s) you wish to attend above. YOU MUST BOOK FOR EVERY SESSION YOU WISH TO ATTEND. We have very limited spaces and cannot accept turn up on the day without booking.
What else do I need to know?
- All equipment is provided, so you just need to bring yourself and a drink.
- Free parking available on site.
- Anyone can do Pilates, no matter your fitness level, age or physical health but if you have any concerns about your ability to complete the sessions or have any general health considerations, then please speak to the instructor before commencing the session.
- Contact Hannah Attenburrow directly on 07984367888 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Organised by Havant Borough Council in partnership with Beyond the Mud.