- 12/07/2019 - 17/08/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
~Take a look at our video from our last open day and see what sort of things we all got up to~
An opportunity to learn all about coastal rowing, see it in action and have a go if you want!
- Find out about the wildlife and local sites that you can see from the water
- See our fantastic coastline from a different perspective in this sociable and fun activity
- Meet the instructors and chat about any concerns or questions you may have
- No previous experience needed, suitable for any age, health and fitness level. We all take part together
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Meet current rowing participants and ask them all the questions you wish
- Meet other like-minded people
- No commitment necessary
- Try something new and make new friends
|Saturday 17th August||10am-4pm||Langstone Adventure Rowing, Northney Marina||
Free event drop in when suits you.
No booking required, just turn up at a time that suits you between 10am-4pm.
Let us know you are interest in the event by commenting below or sending an email to email@example.com
What else do I need to know?
Venue: Langstone Adventure Rowing