- 07/05/2019 - 05/07/2019
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Valid for the whole of June- Refer a friend and win a prize!
Can you help the Get up and Go programme by telling a friend, family member or someone you meet about the programme and suggest an activity they might like to attend.
If the person you tell signs up to the programme and attends any of our get up and go activities and quotes your name as referral you will both be entered into a draw to win a prize (there is more than one prize to win).
If they attend more than once you will both be entered into the draw the amount of times they attend a session
HAPPY SHARING! (Valid for the whole of June)
~Take a look at our video from our last open day and see what sort of things we all got up to~
An opportunity to learn all about coastal rowing, see it in action and have a go if you want!
- Find out about the wildlife and local sites that you can see from the water
- See our fantastic coastline from a different perspective in this sociable and fun activity
- Find out about the upcoming explore the harbour, learn to row programme. Meet the instructors and chat about any concerns or questions you may have
- No previous experience needed, suitable for any age, health and fitness level. We all take part together
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Meet current rowing participants and ask them all the questions you wish
- Meet other like minded people!
- No commitment necessary
- Try something new, make new friends
|Saturday 6th July||10am-4pm||Langstone Adventure Rowing, Northney Marina||
Free event drop in when suits you.
No Bookings required, just turn up at a time that suits you between 10am-4pm.
Let us know you are interest in the event by commenting below or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What else do I need to know?
Venue: Langstone Adventure Rowing