10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An opportunity to learn all about coastal rowing, see it in action and have a go if you want!
- Find out about the wildlife and local sites that you can see from the water
- See our fantastic coastline from a different perspective in this sociable and fun activity
- Find out about the upcoming explore the harbour, learn to row programme. Meet the instructors and chat about any concerns or questions you may have
- No previous experience needed, suitable for any age, health and fitness level. We all take part together
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Meet current rowing participants and ask them all the questions you wish
- Meet other like minded people!
- No commitment necessary
- Try something new, make new friends
Saturday 28th August 2018
10am – 4pm – drop in at any time
No bookings required, just turn up at a time to suit you
What else do I need to know?
No need to bring anything with you. Just warm clothing. All safety equipment is provided throughout the day.
Venue: Langstone Adventure Rowing