|Open day attendanceshow details +||£0.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 07/12/2019 10:00 am
Sales End: 25/04/2020 4:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- 11/01/2020 - 31/10/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Due to COVID-19 we have postponed our Coastal Rowing open day Saturday 25th April.
We hope to re-arrange this day for a later date once it is safe to do so. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
~Take a look at our video from our last open day and see what sort of things we all got up to~
An opportunity to learn all about coastal rowing, see it in action and have a go if you want!
- Find out about the wildlife and local sites that you can see from the water
- See our fantastic coastline from a different perspective in this sociable and fun activity
- Meet the instructors and chat about any concerns or questions you may have
- No previous experience needed, suitable for any age, health and fitness level. We all take part together
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Meet current rowing participants and ask them all the questions you wish
- Meet other like-minded people
- No commitment necessary
- Try something new and make new friends
|Saturday 25th April||10am-4pm||Langstone Adventure Rowing, Northney Marina||
Free event drop in when suits you.
Turn up at a time that suits you between 10am-4pm.
Let us know you are interest in the event by commenting below, booking or sending an email to email@example.com
What else do I need to know?
Venue: Northney Marina