- 07/01/2019 - 11/02/2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Improve your posture, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieving stress and tension. Enjoy these sessions with friends, family or on your own. Meet others of a similar age and interest with plenty of time for a chat and a cuppa.
If any of the dates appear sold out please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. In the event of a cancellation we may be able to fit you in, or find an alternative session for you.
- 7th January 2019
- 14th January 2019
- 21st January 2019
- 28th January 2019
- 4th February 2019
- 11th February 2019
- 6.00 – 7.00 pm
- First session FREE, £2 thereafter (payable on arrival with Hannah your instructor)
- Select your ticket for the appropriate day(s) you wish to attend above.
What else do I need to know?
- All equipment is provided, so you just need to bring yourself and a drink. Tea and coffee will be available.
- Free parking available on site.
- Anyone can do Pilates, no matter your fitness level, age or physical health but if you have any concerns about your ability to complete the sessions or have any general health considerations, then please speak to the instructor before commencing the session.
- Contact Hannah Attenburrow directly on 07984367888 or email@example.com and she would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Organised by Havant Borough Council in partnership with Beyond the Mud.